Tuesday 6 May 2014

Tic Tac Toe...

is finally below.  I've been playing with these nine 4 x 4 x 1 1/2 canvasses for what seems like eons.  I started with the small pieces on a Gelli play day, covering the sides and front with some lively patterns.  In a later session I added some palette paper layers and a 'word of the day' to each.

Over the weeks, I've added bits of paper, additional text and goodness knows what else to the point where they're finally done.










Now that the photo session is done I've learned two things:


1)  that 'Play Kid' needs a much better haircut, and  2)  I'm already itching to start another set.  Where did I put that Gelli plate?

If you want to see what the Gelli plate is all about, I'm doing a couple of demos here in town this week.  


Why not pop over to the college on Friday and take a peek?  Oh, and buy some plants while you're at it...I know there are some heritage tomatoes (and much more) for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...