Thursday 2 May 2024

And the beat goes on...

as I juggle half a dozen  dozens of projects at once.  I used to think that was SO wrong, but over the years I've learned it (sort of) works for me.

I've added the orange signatures to the inspiration project,




as well as the yellow ones.




All of them will need some more embellishment, but I just couldn't wait to get started on the greens.


The concern, of course, is that this small book (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") is already looking very full, 

and I'm wondering how in heaven's name that belly band will corral it all.  I'm banking on several miracles before I'm finished with this project!  

And what have you been up to this week?  I'm excited to see what's going on in your creative world.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a bit like this at the moment, trying to catch up with some old MDF projects, plus a new one and lots of ATCs. It's quite crazy really. I'm loving your journal pages. I like to work like this too, no thoughts of sentiments or embellishments just the collage. Have a great weekend. Hugs Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always so many projects on the go for both of us - I'm loving that MDF project you're working on! And collage is such great exploration, isn't it?!!!

      Delete
  2. Bravo my friend, you can do more with a few scraps of paper than anybody I ever seen. Just looking at the pages I have been thinking of words in my mind to add to them.
    I make birthday cards for my family every year and you have inspired me. Have a wonderful creative May.
    Hugs and best wishes to you, Deann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just the nicest compliment, Deann! And I can hear your wordy brain from here, working overtime. 😉

      I, too, make cards for my family, and there are a LOT of scraps used in this way, although not nearly as many as I create, hence the book-making collages.

      Happy week to you, my friend...wishing you all the best. xo

      Delete
  3. Loving those colourful signatures, Win. I'm sure the belly band will expand to do its job :) I especially like the leaves on that yellow signature. There's something really yummy about leaf skeletons, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got my fingers crossed for that band, Tracy. :D

      I'm with you on the leaf page - and I really want to do some more leaf gel printing - such beautiful results. One could go bananas with that!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...