Thursday 15 February 2024

Twice is nice....

,,,so we did it again!  Another bookmark making party this past weekend had more fun-lovers in the studio.  Eileen, Laura, Brenda and Maureen joined me for a fast-moving morning, with more fabulous bookmarks made.







The group was so intent on their 'job' (aka play) that the room was surprisingly quiet and these bookmarks came off the line at a great rate!


With nearly 100 bookmarks made in the two separate sessions, the library will have some brisk business in bookmarks in the coming weeks.  Thanks to all the women who made this happen - Carol, Jacqueline, Gwen, Jean, Eileen, Laura, Brenda and Maureen.  You are all creative rockstars!!  And thanks for shrinking my paper stash...I'm so excited to make more!  💗

6 comments:

  1. It was an intensely creative morning in a relaxing environment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, and such beautiful results from everyone!!

      Delete
  2. How fun and what a group of talented friends you have. You always make me wish that I lived next-door to you. One thing about digital art is, it's a pretty solitary pursuit. Have a wonderful week my friend. And keep on keeping on. Hugs, Deann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not the only one wishing we were next door neighbours, Deann. I think the introverted nature of most creatives makes us work and play in solitude, so the occasional group play feels like a miracle. I'm fortunate to have found my tribe here in Creston, primarily due to having run a gallery here. It's a blessing to share like-minded creative pursuits with others (and still, I wish I had your amazing facility with digital art, as well as your visual gift). Sending hugs and wishes for a terrific week for you, as well. xo

      Delete
  3. I am so envious of your studio space! I can get one person in my studio with me, one of us at the standing table and one at the desk, and the room is full! Looks like you all had a very productive time and made some beauties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, indeed, fortunate to have such a spacious studio, Tracy. When we were downsizing, our expectation was that my studio space would be much smaller than what I had on 'the farm'. As it turned out, it was near double the size, and I do a little happy dance daily for the ability to work on dozens of projects at once. Lucky, lucky, lucky, am I!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...