Thursday 6 June 2024

Black and white...

...and a wee bit of colour is always so much fun, right?  This week has seen me adding the final collage starts to the inspiration journal, and it definitely seems full.









As chock-a-block as it is, I wonder whether the addition of words will engender an explosive reaction?  Eighty words in an already crammed journal seems like it might be a not-so-good trigger.   I'll let you know next week if the studio is overrun with exploded page fragments.  🤣

In the meantime, let's hear what you've been up to...I'll just pop over and see, shall I?  


8 comments:

  1. I sometimes get a bit obsessed with adding sentiments to things when sometimes it's just not necessary but I look forward to what you decide to do and your choice of words too. Happy creating Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Angela, and you can bet that by the time I finish all the embellishment to come, there will be some down time on this project to see whether the text is even required. In the meantime, it's so much fun to play!!

      Delete
  2. Amazing, amazing so many pages with designs made many ways so completely different from each other. Love it! As far as words go. I am agreeing that too many words might just become meaningless.
    But don't listen to my advice I've been tending grandkids all day. And my brain is fried. lol Wishing you a fabulous June my friend.
    Big Hugs, Deann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a laugh at you being brain-fried with grandchildren-tending. That's more than a full-time job even if one does it only for an hour. Wishing blissful, delight-filled summer days, and some time for creative pursuits! xo

      Delete
  3. Black and white is elegant and with a wee bit of colour even more so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A plethora of textures this week, Win. As much as I love colour, there is something wonderful about black and white with its stark contrast that delights the eye. What great additions to your lovely book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy, and I'm with you on the contrast!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...