Friday 14 June 2024

A day late...

... but no dollar short, which is good, right?

I've really been outfoxed by time this week - finding even a moment to work on the small collages has been near impossible.  However, where there's a will, there are relatives, and I did manage to locate some time this morning.






Given the preponderance of red, it's clear I was working in the front of the book.  Maybe I'll play near the end next week and go with a primarily purple palette!    In the meantime, apologies for the poorly cropped and framed photos, but I'm quickly on my way over to catch up with your doings this week.  See you next week, my friends!

6 comments:

  1. Reds! I'm so glad you managed to find time to work on these this week, Win. They're coming along beautifully. I love the dinosaurs and those deckle edges make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy - I'm glad too. I find myself getting frayed if I don't play in the studio every day, so it was a delight to get down there. I, too, love the deckle edges. The dinosaurs reminded me of the grandchildren, so of course they needed to be in there. 😉 It's amazing how those rec centre bands turn up just when one needs them.

      Delete
  2. Nice explorations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's just so much fun to play with these little collages!

      Delete
  3. Bravo! for your expedition in red. It is a delight. I eagerly await the purple another favorite of mine.
    We both seem to have the same problems (blessings) this week...family. Now my family has gone to Hawaii but they left their dog for a week. So I am being serenaded with Bark-o-rama. Thanks for understanding. Best wishes and hugs to you. Deann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my, goodness - Bark-0-Rama does not sound like a wildly fun week. May your doggie grandchild settle down quickly so you can get some much-deserved rest, my friend!!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...