Thursday 5 January 2023

2023?

How did we get here already?  I was just getting used to writing 2022 and now have to learn a new one.  😀

As is normal this time of year, I've been taking a look at what the previous year's accomplishments were.  Given that my aim was to learn a number of book-making styles, I'm pretty happy with myself. 











 






Of course that's not all.  Between birthday paintings for the grandchildren (3), finally finishing the ensuite bathroom dryer sheet curtains, paintings on paper, large journal spreads, tags, tree ornaments by the dozens and cards by the bucket load, it's been a full year.  Creativity is such a great way to keep oneself out of trouble, don't you think?

I'm looking forward to being back in the swing of things again and seeing what you've all been up to!  Happy New Year - 2023! 

8 comments:

  1. These books are so impressive in real life. I hope you will consider showing them somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are amazing. You are one of the most dedicated people I know. Not to mention a wonderful artist and a darn nice person. I look down the line of the books you have created, everyone is a mini masterpiece. I love seeing the ones with covers that I haven't seen before. You rock my friend. Big Hugs from here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many thanks, Deann...it's just such a wonderful pleasure to learn new things and continue the creative process. And your walking the journey with me is pure pleasure. Sending much love!

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous gallery of achievement! It all keeps the brain on its toes, as it were :) Looking forward to seeing what this year brings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy - keeping the brain on its toes is exactly what we need, isn't it?! Here's to a glorious year for both of us!

      Delete
  4. Hi Win, thanks for your kind thoughts over at mine. Stan was the sweetest male dog we've ever had and he will be greatly missed but it's something you have to live with when you have dogs. I'm with you on looking back at last year's makes. Apart from the fact I always feel a bit like a rest after Christmas, I was a January baby so like Janus I look both backwards and forwards. Anyway that's my excuse Lol! Generally yes, crafting keeps me too busy to get into trouble Hee! Hee! Wishing you a very happy and creative New Year, Hugs Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's to a marvelous year for you, Angela. Your dedication to your creativity means you'll be up to terrific things this coming year as well. xo

      Delete

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...