Thursday 14 March 2019

What did you do...

...on the weekend while we were rockin' the Creston Seniors' Centre?  I hope you had as much fun as we did, because we certainly had a blast. This was one enthusiastic group of ladies, and they were ready to get it on!


Some of them brought their own rocks,


they all brought their own enthusiasm for the project,


and the executions were varied to the max. 


Not only was the location a great one,


 the results were awesome.


Everywhere one looked there was colour to the max.


 Laughter was rife,

 and so was production.

 Check out the eyes on this baby!



 From flowers

to colour mass

I'm now firmly convinced that



Are you on your way out to find some stones to paint?  I sure hope so, because it's major fun.   If you want to join the newly-created group here in Creston, be sure to hit the Seniors' Centre on April 13, 2019.  For a $5 drop-in fee, you can rock paint from 10-noon.  Rocks, paints, brushes and inspiring photos are all provided.  Call Marg for additional information at 250-402-6639.

16 comments:

  1. There are some real beauties there. Creston really does rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!!!! I am glad you had such a great time, Win!!!!!!!!!!! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun, Mia - we were like kids in a candy store. xo

      Delete
  3. Looks like a room full of talent to me! You guys rock! Pun intended!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most certainly, Kay - it was a great (and punny) group! :D

      Delete
  4. I so wish I could have been there. I am so in love with pebble painting and would have loved to join in. Working on some Easter pebbles at this very moment. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can hardly wait to see that Easter pebble play, Angela - looking forward to that post! xo

      Delete
    2. The Easter pebbles aren't ready yet but you might like these if you've not seen them https://angelacuttingandcarving.blogspot.com/2018/08/woyww-481-whats-on-your-workdesk.html
      Hope you like them xXx

      Delete
    3. I love these, Ang - those dragons' eyes are amazing!!!

      Delete
  5. Just lovely Win! You've brought happiness and creative fun to yet another group of like minded adventurists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura - I can see that there will be some more rock adventuring out there, and that's a good thing!

      Delete
  6. How fun, the thing I love most about teaching art classes is that kids or adults everyone comes up with something different. It is fascinating to see how many ways rocks can be painted. Love it!
    As for me it's GENEALOGY! I'm wrapping up 10 years worth of work this week and I am in 7th heaven. I even gave up my art this week so I could finish the home stretch. Love you keep on rockin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for you, Deann - to be on the finish stretch of TEN years of work is beyond amazing. I salute you, my oh-so-creative-and-beloved friend. You are a marvel! xo

      Delete
  7. This is wonderful Win ! I can see everyone had loads of fun !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of fun, Corrie - so many great ways to play with paint!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...