I started in the journal with a spread that was already near-completed on the right hand side, adding some crackle stamp on the left.
Some additions of paper scraps and a fun foam gear added some colour.
By the time I added some text and more scraps, things were looking up. The repetition of the text on the left with the tag in the pocket on the right seemed to tie it all together.
I'm excited about the thought of having friends/students in for some major play time.
I'm hoping that in spite of the usual move-in kinks I'm back in the groove of regular creating again. Wish me luck, and tell me what you're up to in the comments below!