Thursday 19 March 2020

I'll bet you can hardly imagine...

...what's on my blog this week, right?  Ha!  Creative JumpStart 2020 projects it is!

When I saw Kae Pea's video, I knew I'd just love the process and I was bang on with that.  This was so much fun to do, and who could argue with the intensity of the colour?  :D


Rachel Greig's prompts for this journal page were pure delight, and I got to use a lot of the rec centre wristbands I've collected - bonus!


I just love abstract works, and Mary Beth Shaw's tutorial was wonderful.  My results?  Not so much!  :D  I'll be working this one til it dies or sings and then I can start anew.  


Cheiron Brandon did a great video on landscape; if you don't think outer space includes landscape, look and think again!  What fun!


James Luke Burke got right into my brain as well, working in a series with the same theme.  I enjoyed this a great deal, and really loved the top one in the series.  I have to say that I am thoroughly addicted to dryer sheets, no matter where and how they show up.


I've not shown you all of the results from this year's fabulous Creative Jumpstart 2020, I'm sure you've got the drift now.  If you've not signed on and started these, I highly encourage it!  And whatever you're doing, you know I'm a firm believer in create, createCREATE!  See you next week!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Win! Your creations are awesome! I am that Creative Jumpstart 2020 is fabulous!!! I believe that creation is life, my friend! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mia - it's such a great series of videos that I'm sure I'll get endless fun from them!

      Delete
  2. This videos are priceless ... I can see how much you enjoy this videos!!! Absolutely gorgeous pieces ..each one is an inspiration!!!

    Have fun furthermore Win!
    Stay safe my friend!
    Big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susi, and may your corner of our lovely planet be a safe haven for you and yours! xo

      Delete
  3. lots of interesting new ideas to play with during the Covid-19 situation. I hope you are keeping well Win

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're well, Val, albeit self-quarantined having returned Monday from Mexico. Hope you and yours are doing OK!

      Delete
  4. Looks like you've been having fun here and great results too. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, and right back atcha, Ang! Hope you are safe and well over there! Sending virtual hugs!

      Delete
  5. Isn't it great to be an artist and have to be locked in the house for self-quarantine, on going art with no guilt I was really enjoying it until the earthquake hit...lol
    Love all your beautiful artwork in the Jump Start 2020. Thanks for your friendship and generosity through the years. Best wishes and prayers for you and your friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's truly wonderful, Deann - I love it that I can keep myself entertained, and that there are such a great group of concerned citizens in town who are looking after those of us that are in quarantine. I'm very much looking forward to returning the favours when our quarantine time is up. Many thanks for your friendship, your wishes and prayers; you are such an inspiration. xo

      Delete
  6. Love that top one - such vibrant colours! I'm sure you'll be revisiting these techniques all through the coming year. Plenty to keep you busy during your quarantine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a favourite of mine as well, Tracy, even if I couldn't get a great photo of it. I'm sure that I'll be playing with all sorts of these techniques in the months to come, and they'll most certainly keep me well occupied during the current quarantine!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...