Tuesday 30 December 2014

This year...

is nearly over, and I thought I'd share some of my favourite creations from 2014, just in case you'd missed them.  With over 60 paintings, altered books, folded books, Wingdings and miscellany from which to choose, this is only representational of this particular moment.

'Recs & Circles:  Amother Colour'  Embellished Gelli print Mixed Media © Win Dinn
'Roadside Crosses:  She Inhaled it Much Too Quickly' Altered Book © Win Dinn
'Gratitude' Journal © Win Dinn (aka Gellitude)
'Stitching it Together' Mixed Media © Win Dinn
'Around in Circles II' Mixed Media  © Win Dinn
'The Gift of Love' Three Dimensional Mixed Media © Win Dinn
People who know my work say they can recognize it instantly because of the intensity of the colour - from this group I can see why.  Apparently subtlety is not my style.

If you'd like your own colour fix - why not join me in Kimberley, BC on January 17 & 18, 2015 for a Gelli it Up! playshop?  No experience is required, you can be as colourful as you like, you'll gain a ton of monoprinting skills, and head home with your own plate to continue the play.  What could be more fun?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...