Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas is getting closer...

...and while I don't normally create holiday-themed work, I do have a little greenery for you.

I've been working on another circle book (well, two really), and thought you might like a peek at one of them before they go on display at month end.

'Squaring the Circle II' mixed media book  © Win Dinn,  front  6" x 7",  front cover








'Squaring the Circle II' mixed media book  © Win Dinn,  front  6" x 7",  back cover

I do seem to be book-obsessed for the past month or so, from folding and altering to children's board books (Green in the Rainbow Series is in progress), and using my fabulous stash of Gelli prints to make them from scratch.

As Christmas draws ever closer, the play in the studio becomes faster and frenzied.  Here's to all your Christmas creativity projects coming to a successful completion in the next six days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...