Monday 20 October 2014

Today I'm somewhere else...

You'll find my usual Tuesday post over at Balzer Designs.  Julie was kind enough to host me for a Gelli printing session.  Since I'm an avid fan of Julie and Gelli, I was delighted to join the list of her guests.

I spent a couple of weeks playing with two of her stencils (Tiny Circles & Silhouette Script), resulting in a series of 'Head Shots'.  Half a dozen of them are over on the guest post, which provides a link to the video I did about the process, but I thought I'd share some more for you here.

Those of you who know me well know how much I love gardening (can you hear me snickering?!), so this is certainly appropriate.
'Mistakes'
I need to admit that perhaps my mind plays a little too much in 'Artist Brain' mode.

'A Jumble in Here'
And what artist doesn't have her head filled with so many ideas that it's hard to keep up with them?

'Ideas'
This quote from Sara Genn has amused me for many years - 'Having a favourite colour is like having a favourite lung.'

'A Favourite Lung'
Ultramarine blue has so much 'Pow!' factor, doesn't it?

'Opulence'
Please do pop over to Julie's blog (check out all her posts), and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...