Friday 10 October 2014

They did it again!

With one venue at Creative Fix, eight students, nine Gelli plates (I had one too), three hours and 7,469 Gelli prints by my admittedly rough count, round two of the playshop was a blast.


The hit of the night was the dozen blue jean templates, which resulted in some wonderful monoprints.




And the blue jean templates themselves were gorgeous by the time they'd been put through their paces.


They were not the only technique, though, as the fun foam plates got a workout, and



everybody got to make both a jeans template and a fun foam plate to add to their range of textures.

Fay creates her own blue jean template.
I suspect they look so intent because they were so focused on their fun foam plates!

Fay, Karen, Janet, Linda, Keiryn, Brandy, Alison and Cindy are hard at it.
The drying floor area of my studio this morning is a feast for the eyes.



I can hardly wait for next week's class!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...