Tuesday 24 September 2013

Take that dryer sheet....

and paint it!

I love painted dryer sheets for their huge range of uses.  I wash and dry them (twice, to remove the chemicals), and then iron them (really!).  When I have left-over paint, I spritz them with water on top of palette paper, and overpaint them with the dregs,


time and again.

They make wonderfully ethereal overlays on top of a background,


and vary in look from one


to another.

They're wonderful over book sheets, and


can be cut to shapes and utilized as mid-grounds.


It's one of the best ways to mop up leftovers I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...