Friday 14 February 2014

This week in the studio...

... looks less like a travelling salvation show and more like work in progress, although that may be deceiving, too!  As always when I'm in town, it appears as though someone dropped a bomb in my digs.


I got into cutting some new stencils to use on the Gelli plate,


and couldn't get myself to stop.


I've a couple of Victoria pieces on the go, this one started with a sheet from a tax package in the Fernie workshop.


 This one has been added to since the demo start at Kimberley, and hopefully will be completed by month end.


The lovely black and white transfers came from this gorgeous book that John scored for me in his travels.


I've been doing some more on my visual gratitude journal, so these two are essentially complete...only 20 more to go before mid-April and putting-together time.



 This pile will eventually become M for music/Mozart and munchies maybe!


The tic-tac-toe pieces await another layer, totally ignored by The Head, who seems to have gained some colour since last week.


A timey-wimey background ( you Dr. Who fans will get that one) waits not-so-patiently for the skins-in-progress to be finished.


 And a couple of drywall compound demos wait for something to make them sparkle.


Since it gives me heart palpitations to look at all the in-progress 'stuff', I'll stop there, ending with the hope that you and yours have enjoyed a happy Valentine's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...