Monday 2 July 2012

It's always the colour...

that pulls me in, whether it's in the studio with paints, or in the garden.

I've not been much in the studio lately, with the ArtWalk volunteering and the constant gardening in this lush valley.  That doesn't mean I miss out on my colour fix, though, since strawberries are ripening in John's garden patch.

Freshly picked
 There is something so decadent about fresh strawberries.
Garden Bounty
When they're washed and ready to eat, it's nearly impossible to restrain myself.
Ready for fruit crisp
But I must - they're going into a fruit crisp for dinner tonight, and I.  must.  not. eat.

I can certainly enjoy the colour though.  Hope your day is filled with it (and fresh strawberries, too).  If not, search out your local farmer's market and track some down - it will inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...