Thursday 5 April 2012

Spring and Easter

What could be more hopeful than that combination?  We've been experiencing non-spring like weather here, so today's sunshine is a welcome treat.

Because my morning walk actually felt like a new, warm season, I thought I'd show you one of my recent pieces celebrating this part of the year.
Thinking Spring  Mixed media by Win Dinn
I was going to wait to post it until I had it matted and framed, because I'm going to do something a little different with it.  I intent to coat the mat with acrylic and possibly some paint, and then frame it without glass once it's done - just another way to play.  However, if I waited we could be into summer, so you get it now, and may get it again, especially if my 'Artist Brain' gets into the act!

And if spring is here, can summer be far behind?

Summer Blooms  Mixed Media (Private Collection) by Win Dinn
I've been really busy this last week or two, setting up my Facebook Artist page at Win Dinn, Artist.  You can check it out here, and if you enjoy it, please click the 'Like' button.  

I'm wishing you a wonderful Easter weekend, filled with family, friends, sunshine and a sense of renewal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...