Wednesday 4 February 2015

I'm really going to make it...

this time.  WOYWW #296 is actually the first time for me, and given that it's based in Britain (seven, possibly a gazillion hours ahead of Creston, BC, Canada), that's darn near a miracle.

Here's What's On my Workdesk for Wednesday, February 4, 2015.

Stage two of a CJS 2015 project, with stages 3, 4, 5 and possibly six to come, along with a gessoed CD at bottom (one of 7 in progress)

Gessoed and painted dryer sheets (bottom left and left) on which I plan to print photos, a wine glass stuffed with fabric, and a book page to use as a collage layer.


Some 21 paintings in progress 


A pair of dancing shoes?

Three of the seven journals in progress

Some hearts - I've heard that Valentine's Day is imminent

A broader view.

I look forward to checking out the other WOYWW posts here.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...