Saturday 22 September 2012

Not all canned!

This summer has not been completely about the garden and kitchen.  I've managed to complete two of the larger pieces for a spring show at the Key City Theatre Gallery over the last three months.

Garden Patterns   3' x 2'  Mixed Media on panel  by Win Dinn
 You can see I've found a use for the results of my paper flower addiction!

 Midnight Garden  1' x 3'  Mixed Media on gallery wrap canvas by Win Dinn

I've also completed a smaller piece for a promotional giveaway.
Weight of the Soul II  9" x 6" Mixed Media on archival matboard by Win Dinn
If you're interested in winning this ready-to-frame painting, you can check out my artist Facebook page to see how.  The draw will happen on October 31/2012 and it could be you receiving this piece in the mail!

Here's an additional reminder to check out the workshops on the right sidebar - there are some great ones coming up in YOUR area! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...