Sunday 6 November 2011

I'm a sucker...

...for colour (see 90% of my previous posts!), and the Cherrybrook Farms Artisan Market was a feast.



I have to admit that since it's some years since I did an art market, my enthusiasm was at an all-time low.  As usual, I was wrong to pre-judge.  It was fun, it was entertaining, and it was a pleasure to see so many gallery friends, both artists and customers.

Don't tell John, but I also scored a mouthwatering silk scarf from one of the other vendors, Linda Bullock - I drooled over her table for so long she asked me to move away!


What took me so long was not just the array of colour, it was that so many of them matched the sweater I was wearing.

I had great fun doing a demo of the painted paper process (a luscious blue and white piece) and I understand that Wendy Roth will be doing the next demo on November 11 at 2 pm - she does beautiful Norwegian egg decoration, and I'm looking forward to that!

Since we're at the market for the next seven Friday afternoons, I recommend you check it out - you'll be glad you did.  And since I spent all my sales cash at other vendors, I need you to spread the word, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...