Friday 13 June 2014

There's always something colourful...

happening in the studio, and this week I've been playing with alcohol inks again.

To see how to use these inks on wallpaper for gorgeous texture and colour, you can check out the video here:


The possibilities are endless, depending on the wallpaper design


and your use of a wide range of colour combinations.


 I hear via the grapevine (aka Alice Saltiel-Marshall) that metallic alcohol inks are now available,


 and that has my mouth watering.  Can you imagine?


 I've GOT to get some!

Looking for a Helpful Hint?  Make sure you have all the supplies handy before starting - the alcohol inks dry quickly.  And here's a second one...wear gloves, or your fingernails will be as colourful (and not in a good way) as are mine.  

If you're reading this post how fast can you email me using 'Alcohol' in the subject line?  If you're the first responder, I'll send you one of the above demo sheets just to whet your appetite for alcohol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...