Tuesday 14 July 2015

Wandering on the dark side...

...seems to be my thing these days.

I've been playing with foil and embossing folders, using my gallon of black gesso to good effect.


 At the rate I'm using it, there will be none left by tomorrow.


I did manage to finish one glass this week - champagne never looked like this before.  It rather reminds me of a Queen's Coldstream Guardsman who's had a wee bit too much.  His tassle has gone askew and he's a wee bit green instead of his usual jaunty red.


 His top hat is still carrying the texture, though, so all is well.


I've finished the crackle lamp, and now I'm on a hunt for the perfect shade...suggestions or links anyone?


I also had to test run those embossed papers, so I used them on the ends of a small crate I was distressing.

I think this will make a terrific gift 'basket', don't you?

What's on your work table this week...have you gone over to the dark side?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...