Tuesday 2 June 2015

It's raining outside...

...so I've been playing inside for the last day or so.

I've finished a painting that's been in progress for quite some time,

'A New World'   8 x 10" mixed media on cradled wood panel © Win Dinn

 a bottle that's taken much longer than it might have had not a show intervened,

'Deep Sea Catch''   12" x 2.5" altered bottle © Win Dinn

 and a miniature treasure chest, just perfect for a small child.
'Tiny Treasures' 2.5" x 3" x 2" mixed media chest  © Win Dinn

Of course, there are a number of other items in the works, and not all necessarily fun.  I've been washing bottle caps, and I can tell you that it's not something I'd like to do for a living!


I've started another folded book, this one eventually to be titled 'Any Place'.  Can you guess what damaged paperback it's created from?


With another signature in process, you can tell that I've got my colour scheme firmly entrenched, yes?

I hope you're having as much fun as possible creating in your space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...