Tuesday 5 May 2015

I can't seem to...

...get out of the studio these days, in spite of the glorious spring weather.

Up to my eyebrows in gel medium, cheesecloth, buttons, metal findings and paint, I've been altering bottle after bottle,
'Seaside Garden' altered bottle © Win Dinn


glass after glass,
'Silver Lining' altered glass © Win Dinn

 painting after painting,
 
'Garden Dreams'  © Win Dinn

and an occasional box thrown in for good measure.
'The Treasure Box'  © Win Dinn
The texture aspect entices me every time I'm in the studio.  Each square inch is akin to a mini painting.






I used to call myself a colour pig, but now I can add texture pig to that list of creative addictions. This afternoon I'm think I'll take some time off to raid John's stash in the garage - there's no telling what will turn up there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...