Friday 20 March 2015

Do you know what time it is?

Good grief - it's tax time again, and it feels like I just finished that task.  I loathe doing taxes, but being the frugal sort, I do them myself rather than sending them to an accountant.  Normally, I find myself using the leftover papers for...you guessed it...artwork.

I thought I'd share a few of these results, since they're the only way I can appreciate the forms.


'...and Taxes'  mixed media on mat board © Win Dinn


'Taxing Mother Nature' mixed media on mat board  © Win Dinn

And here's my all time favourite, and much more graphically realistic about my emotions surrounding the whole thing.
'Death by Taxes'  mixed media on mat board  © Win Dinn

I hope your taxes are all done for the year, and you're basking in a job well done (as am I, as of this morning).  High five to you, and please send me photos of your tax artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...