Tuesday 16 December 2014

What'cha doing?

I'll tell you, if you tell me.

I know the last 10 days before Christmas are totally nuts - for everybody.  I'll tell you what I'm up to, if you tell me the same.  In the comments, feel free to share links to your blog, Google+, Facebook page, and anything else that will let the world know what's happening for you.

This past week, I've posted a quick and easy background addition on my YouTube channel,


attended two choir rehearsals, sang in two concerts, reconciled 600+ ticket sales, and welcomed my daughter home for the holidays (not much holiday for her, as she works through it in order to go back to school in January).

I've received a wonderful tag in the mail from a tag exchange over on Google+ made by Becky Wentworth:

Becky Wentworth's tag - front

Becky Wentworth's tag - back

The one I sent to her arrived in her box as well:

'Love Red' tag, front

'Love Red' tag, back

You may have already guessed that the theme was 'red'.

I carved a couple more stamps for #CarveDecember because I'm so amazed at the fabulous stamps that are coming from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's iniative


Besides, there were two more oversized erasers at the local $ Store, and John (what a good man) picked them up.  I scored one and I'm going to steal the other when he's finished carving it (Did I really say that out loud?).  Stay posted.

So, I ask again, 'What'cha doing?'... leave a comment and let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...