Friday 26 December 2014

No gloves...

...but it is Boxing Day, so


The laughter highlight of my Christmas morning was seeing this in my kitchen, 

Superman, and presumably, Superdog

joined shortly thereafter by Superwoman.



There's nothing I like better than adults who know how to play, and apparently Barry (son) and Michelle are right into it!  And since I'm all about the play, I was delighted to unwrap presents from family and friends who know my addiction thereto...do you think I've done a happy dance to see new toys on my playtable?  Of course!



May your Christmas have been as much fun as ours, and 2015 even better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...