Tuesday 25 November 2014

Settle down?

Not likely.  Every day I move from project to project, like a crazed hummingbird in a field of exotic flowers.

Recently I tracked my progress through the day with my camera, moving from a collection of tags in progress



to a stack of  papers and antique cards recently acquired as a gift (thank you Bill), 


 to Christmas cards-in-the-making


and then to finish burning a new watery stencil.


I watched myself in amusement as I ran off a couple of Gelli prints with it


and then moved to play with some Derwent Inktense pencils loaned by a friend (thanks Linda)


before finishing a video shoot of a technique


and photographing the results.


 Finally, I 'painted' some white-on-white wallpaper with alcohol inks,


barely noticing a recent addition to the studio.


John, after many years away from artwork as he immersed himself in creating tomatoes, has set himself up again.  Perfect, no?  Yes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...