Friday 14 November 2014

Paper, glorious paper...

I can't get enough of it.  I've got it in in so many places in the studio it's a wonder the place doesn't collapse under the weight of it.

My stash for images and collage
'Scrambles' paper pinned to the wall

Gelli prints piled high on the table
Oversize paper in slots of cardboard

Cardstock stacked on shelves in the cabinet
Painted papers in rolls of varying sizes
It's my belief that one can never have too much paper in a studio, so I've created a video for you about a great method for painting papers.

Will you join me in my addiction?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...