Saturday 20 September 2014

I have been working...

...honestly.  Although the studio has been torn apart from stem to stern for a deep cleaning, I've managed to finish a few small things:

'Recs & Circles; Amother Colour'  6 x 9" mixed media on paper © Win Dinn

'The Hole Story'  7 x 5" mixed media on mat board © Win Dinn

'Chasing the Blues' 8 x 8" mixed media on canvas  © Win Dinn
Really, when you consider that my studio looked like this a couple of days ago,


while I scrubbed the floors to a faretheewell (mostly on my hands and knees),


there aren't enough adequately descriptive words to tell you how happy I am to have a spanking clean space again.


So here's to some more creative time during this gorgeous fall weather.  Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...