Sunday 30 March 2014

Oh, so lucky...

...I am, I am!

I'm an avid blog reader, and recently commented on one of my favourite blogs called Howeswears.  The owner, Tami, is right up my alley with her experimental bent, and she has a terrific Etsy shop, to boot! My comment got me into a draw, and I won, I won - four of Tami's tag stencils/masks packages.

They arrived earlier this week, and I finally made some time today to play with them...aren't they enticing?


I thought the snowflake one was a perfect fit for this Hudson Bay vintage map copy - you gotta know that anywhere the Hudson Bay Company went, it was cold, cold, cold!


I love having the mask and stencil set with these beautifully organic stems...the push/pull effect makes me so happy.

 The swirled clef design jumps right out on this Gelli printed page.


 The 'sticks' stencil fills my craving for geometric shapes,


 as does the diamonds used here on another Gelli-printed page.


All in all, I couldn't be happier - who wouldn't love a gift like this?  Thank you, Tami - you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...