Sunday 11 November 2012

Into the Mandala


We had a great day yesterday at the mandala workshop here in my studio.  We drew, coloured,


scissored,

 and chopped,

and in the process, came to a greater understanding of the fascination that is the pull of the mandala.

One of the comments from the satisfaction survey at the end of the workshop read as follows:

'...I feel like I have a much more meaningful approach to creating mandalas now - as well as technique.  Thank you!'

I hope you'll continue to watch the sidebar on the right side of this blog to see where and when your next mandala journey might take you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...