Thursday 16 August 2012

Workshops? No - Playshops!

In the past, I was always sad at the approach of  fall, but that has changed as I've moved further into the teaching end of  the art world.

I love teaching - I get to play with new friends, share my toys, build something fresh and learn from my students.  What could be better than that?

This year the line-up includes Mixed Media,
Forest Floor  46 x 6 mixed media painting by Win Dinn
Colour Boot Camp,
Painted Colour Wheels - Colour Boot Camp lesson 1
Into the Mandala,
Changing Planet, Mixed Media Mandala by Win Dinn
Painted Papers 101,
Hand-painted paper
Painted Papers 102,
Paper objects created with hand-painted papers
and Flower Power.

Hand-crafted flowers created from painted papers
You'll see a full list of dates, locations and other pertinent information on the right side of this page.  As always, I encourage you to register early, as some locations are limited to a small class size. There are some spaces in the winter of 2013 that are open so if you're interested in having a workshop in your area, please email me at windinn@shaw.ca to request information.  I love to travel and play.

If you know of anyone who may be interested in attending these classes, please email this link to them and let them know - they'll be glad you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...