Wednesday 25 July 2012

Time in summer...

goes by really quickly, doesn't it?  I seem to barely turn around and another week is gone.

I spent one afternoon this week creating at Cherrybrook Farms along with Laura Leeder.

Laura Leeder painting an intricate watercolour of pears on lace
While Laura worked on her beautiful watercolour, I spent the afternoon creating fanciful flowers from my hand-painted papers.
Fold, chop, wrap, glue, repeat
We had a wonderful time, and I'm so into this flower making that it's fast becoming a new addiction (as if I don't have enough of those already).
Hand-crafted flowers created from hand-painted papers fortified with bond
Between harvesting the garden, picking berries, making jam, playing in the studio and enjoying guests who jump into the creative life with both feet, I feel like this summer is the best so far - and the fastest!  How's your summer going?  What are you creating?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...