Wednesday 11 July 2012

There's still time

for me to get into the studio occasionally. I've been doing some tidying and finishing work recently, in preparation for a few days visiting with the Marshalls.   Lei Aloha uses the time-honoured theme of music and roses to tell its tale.

Lei Aloha  Mixed Media by Win Dinn 12 x 9 on wood panel

I'm enjoying working on panels, along with doing the occasional matboard painting - those matted pieces work particularly well for travellers who need to pack lightly when heading home.

Where the Soul Flies    Mixed Media by Win Dinn  4.5 x 6.5 matted original
Equinox Energy has been been through quite an evolution since I painted the start in May.  The addition of leaves, spirals, coconut fibre, poppy head stamps and text gives some depth to a textured start.
Equinox Energy    Mixed Media by Win Dinn   12 x 9  on wood panel
I look forward to the next few days with great anticipation.  Alice and I will no doubt spend some of our time in the studio, and I'm sure that glorious chaos and fun will result - I'll keep you posted, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...