Thursday 2 February 2012

8 days!

It's just 8 days to the opening of the Art Trot silent auction in support of the Therapeutic Riding Program, and I thought I'd share some of the pieces you'll find there.  Although I don't have artists/names for any of these pieces, you'll find




and many more!  It thrills me to know that we have so many artists and contributors in the area that support our non-profit societies.  I salute you all!

Incidentally, if you're reading this and I've shown your artwork or contribution, please email me at windinn@shaw.ca to let me know - I'd love to add your details to the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...