Thursday 10 November 2011

Almost Gone...

Fall is nearly over, and I can feel the edge of winter even here in this mild and lovely Creston valley.  I'm doing everything possible to hang onto the colour and feeling.

Autumn Herstory

I'm presently working on four different pieces around the autumn theme, utilizing those pressed leaves that are so addicting.  Incidently, does anyone out there have a sure-fire method of using pressed leaves in their work?  I'm presently working on experimental method number 3,459...

I love how the leaves look so different when the colour of the background is changed - it's all about location, location, location!

Autumn Pinned


Autumn Herstory has a cool, wintry feeling because of that chilly undertone in the background, and the heat in Autumn Pinned is palpable with the quinacridone gold background.  So I'm sticking with that, and ignoring winter! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...